Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Chatting with Lauren Ashley: via- Eleven: 11 Promotions Interview

Chatting with Lauren Ashley: an interview from Eleven: 11 Promotions

Lauren Ashley is a 21 year old country music artist that is signed with Ninty-One Entertainment. She has been gracious enough to take a few minutes to chat with us here at Eleven:11 Promotions! Below is our Q&A with Lauren! You can follow her on Twitter at @Lauren_AshleyR and check her website out at www.LaurenAshleyMusic.com!

Please check out her music video below for her new release "Stirred, Not Shaken" which is now available on iTunes!!
************************************************************************************************************
Chatting with Ashley Lauren
1. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
"I am 21 years old and originally from Griffin, Ga. I have loved music from the day I was born (literally) and therefore, decided about four years ago to aggressively pursue my career in the country music industry!"
2. Who or what gave you the inspiration to begin and pursue a music career?
"Like I said, I’ve always had a love for music, singing, performing, etc. But, I think it really hit me years ago at my first concert EVER- Kenny Chesney! I looked around the arena and then at the stage and imagined how amazing it would be to be on stage looking out to thousands upon thousands of fans screaming and singing your songs. At that moment I knew that I wanted to be a country music singer, songwriter, and entertainer. So.. here I am!"
3. Let’s say you were given the opportunity to open for one Artist, who would you choose and why?
"There are many artists that I would absolutely be thrilled to open for, but I would have to say Eric Church. I don’t know if you’ve ever been to one of his shows, but the guy is one of the most enthusiastic and amazing entertainers I have ever seen. His passion for what he does shows clearly at his shows and you can tell that the entire roster for the tour is having a great time because of that. Also, I think our music style, fan base, and entertainment value would complement each other extremely well and it’d be a show no one could forget!"
4. How would you describe your daily life as a musician?
"Every day is a new day to perfect my craft, gain relationships with fans, plan out shows, stay in shape so that I am ABLE to do those shows and put on a great one… yet I always try to find a little “me” time. To me that’s extremely important. It’s nice to just relax, take a deep breath, and focus on myself, friends, family, etc. It’s a lot to juggle, but I think I’ve finally learned how to manage it all!"
5. Are there any other goals you have set for yourself, other than being a successful musician?
"My main goal is to make a difference through my music. I believe that being a successful artist gives you an opportunity to do great things in the world and I want to be a person that does just that."
6. Do you have any pre-performance rituals? What are they?
"Before every show while I am getting ready, I always do vocal warm ups. Normally it is just me, so I can really relax and take the time to fully warm up, think about the show and what I want to accomplish, and wind down… just for a minute! Then- it’s all out!"
7. What are some embarrassing songs we might find on your iPod?
"Oh my gosh- There are plenty. I think I have some really cheesy Christmas songs that I downloaded a couple of years back for a Christmas party I had. I’d probably be super embarrassed if those came on randomly one day!"
8. Do you play any instruments?
"I can play guitar and piano. I don’t usually play these at my shows, mainly because I try to focus on really engaging with the audience, but every now and then I’ll throw them in the mix!"
9. What do you think your “biggest break” or “greatest opportunity” has been so far in your musical career?
"I’d say my greatest opportunity has been to open for Luke Bryan on his 2011 Farm Tour. That experience was one for the books and I am so grateful to him and his team for letting me be a part of that. Hopefully I’ll have even more amazing moments like that soon!"
10. What can we expect from you in the future?
"You can expect me to keep touring, new music to be released in the future, and well… the rest is just up in the air! I don’t like to put a map of my future together because you never know what the man upstairs has in store for you! But I can assure everyone that I will keep moving forward, making new music, playing that music, and getting myself out to the world as much as possible! It’s just the beginning for me and that’s exciting for me!"
***********************************************************************************************************************


To view the actual interview, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment