Tuesday, August 20, 2013

"Stirred, Not Shaken" Review by: Eleven:11 Promotions


 
So, the purpose of this website is to promote new artists. As I've been scrolling through and watching iTunes this week looking for new releases of singles for this week's song review... I think I've found something!!
"
Her name is Lauren Ashley. She is 21 years old and from Griffen, Georgia. Now signed with Ninty-One Entertainment, she has just released her first music video -  "Stirred, Not Shaken".  Lauren has spent most of the last 3 years touring and performing for crowds (as large as 10,000 people per her website). Some of her influences are Miranda Lambert and Steven Tyler (Aerosmith).

While going through iTunes, and I saw "Stirred, Not Shaken"... it popped right out at me. That's pretty good when the name jumps at you like that. I immediately thought Miranda Lambert (funny, since that is one of her influences - Good job!) As I push the play button, I immediately hear a country voice --- with rock. If you know me, you know I LOVE the mix of country and rock.

While watching the music video, the first thing I noticed was that this girl is edgy. The video doesn't seem like a country music video.. but, I liked it (once again, I'm a country-rock girl). She was a girl in love who got her heart broke but she's a tough one and it's not going to knock her down.... She's just a little.... "Stirred.. Not Shaken".

Well, let's just put it this way. I bought the single off iTunes today. I really enjoyed the song and video... and if you're like me, and you like the country-rock, you will like this too.

Check her out! You won't be sorry!! :)

www.laurenashleymusic.com
www.facebook.com/1LaurenAshley
Follow her on Twitter: Lauren_AshleyR


______________________

To view the article online, click HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment